Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stencil Tutorial!

First, let me say that I had a wonderful class tonight at Blue Hills. I met some wonderful women and their wooden keys all came out wonderfully. I believe they are all hooked on metal now! (maybe there should be a support group!) Our next meeting is next month where they are going to cover a Maya Road chipboard journal. Thanks ladies, for a great class. I'm so happy that you all had fun.

Now, I had a couple people ask me about the card in the previous post. So I decided a tutorial was in order. I've tried uploading it as a slide show. I hope it works...



Let me tell you what I used... RockStar Black Metal, Dream Weaver Naked Tree Stencil, Cuttlebug, Spellbinder Charm Mat Set, Sanding Block, Humungo Adhesive, Inky Binky (or paper towel), alcohol ink applicator, ginger applicator, cardstock, distress ink.

If you have any questions about this tutorial, let me know. And let me know if you try it. I'd love to see what you did!

4 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

Great tutorial! I don't have a cuttlebug, but I guess I could use stencil paste and try to get a *similar* effect????

Just-Kim said...

I'm going to use the Stencil Paste tomorrow and do a comparison so you can see what it looks like!

Lynne Forsythe said...

Well haven't you just become the blogger queen!!! Sorry I haven't been nearly as goog with mine!! Never responded to your tag or to your comment...shame on me...keep up the great work!!!

Donna said...

Thank you for the stencil tutorial, I have to try this out! Will you be having more of these turorials? Please!!!

School's out ...for Summer?

Last night the Governor of Massachusetts cancelled all school until May 4th.  He did this on March 25th.  That is about 6 weeks of no sc...